– Everything started to turn. No top nor bottom. She thought she was going to fall in the sky sooner or later.
– She walked in the burning sand and she saw something scintillating on the top of a red hill. She climbed and handled carefully a stranger object that seamed to be a cosmic bubble level.
– After having walked for a long time in a red desert, she found a strange artefact. She turned the wheel and put the world into orbit. Everything started to turn.
– She washed her face with the holy cosmic water. The sand turned into the sky. She suddenly realised tha the sky was under her feet all the time and that all the mass of Earth was suspended in space, as if magic.
– She walked in the burning sand and got closer from a strange scintillating saucer facing her. Inside of it, she saw some planets in orbit in the sky
– The sky was everywhere. Under her feet, above her head. She was rediscovering the Earth’s landscape. Rock and sand became porous, as if the sky was piercing through them. She was bathed in bluelight.
– She suddenly realised that she was surrounded by the immensity of the sky.
– She didn’t know exactly how long she was on this planet, but she felt good about it. Everything seemed stable and peaceful. She decided to go sunbathing on the pink sand. Surrounded and blinded by all sorts of screens, she cut herself off from the outside world and she stopped thinking.
– That night, she called random numbers. She needed to hear voices against her cheek.
– And she watched the toothbrush and the toothpaste making love.