– Now she knew that the Earth was holding her body in the emptiness. In her view, the Earth was a motherly presence that protected her in chaos. She leaved her protection belt and let herself be carried by the current.
– She slided on the surface of a lake to feel the earth comforting gravity through the water thickness.
– She used this holographic magic hoop to protect herself from the emptiness around her and to be anchored in the warm sand.
– She kept walking between the sky and the earth. She felt empty and lonely.
– In exchange, the earth protected her and surrounded her with its thick blanket of sand.
– She needed something to reconnect to the earthly world.
Then she made an offering to the earth.
– It’s always the same dream that repeats itself. The water changed into a desert.
– Exhausted, she fell asleep in the hollow of the ground, caught up by the shifting sands.